Opening Prayer---Patrick McPherson
- General Fund = $11952.39
- Building Fund = $18752.13
- Buildingf total = $10704.52
Herwannah gave Harold a check for $50 from Elsie Scott in memory of Susan Scott.
We will be at 50% of our apportionment this month.
Women's Circle is doing well. They have regular meetings and have enough money to help out when needed.
Trustees Report---The new stove has been installed, the old stove did not sell at the town garage sale. It is at Virginia's waiting for a good home somewhere.
- Charge Conference is Monday, OCT 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- Staff/Parish Relations Committee meets Sunday, SEP 12 at 6:00 p.m.
- Finance Committee meets Tuesday, SEP 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Nominations Committee meets Tuesday, SEP 14 at 7:00 p.m.
- Outreach lunch to Indiahoma High School is Wednesday, SEP 22.
- NOV 6 is Lawton District Food Drive.
- NOV 7 is District Conference at First UMC in Lawton.
- NOV 11 is the workshop on Small Churches at Elgin UMC, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- OCT 9-10 is Lawton District Youth 30 hour famine & mission project.
- Plans to have Invitation to the Old Testament Bible Study on Sunday evenings beginning in November.
- Patrick is attending Financial Peace University, a Christian based money management course. He hopes to present the information to Snyder and Indiahoma in January.
New Business --- Betty Bigbow said that the Lawton Constitution still lists Judith Eichling as our Pastor. We'll get that fixed.
New Business --- The school Ice Cream Social is September 27th. We will provide toppings again this year. The FFA Hotdog Supper is September 28th.
Daryl asked, "Is there anything else?"
Collene answered, "I think we should close this meeting."
Daryl closed the meeting with prayer.