- Building Fund – 3072.82,
- General Fund - $2261.59,
- Total - $5334.41
We will have a new church insurance company as of OCT 1, 2011. Patrick will explore options.
Harold has already order Christmas candy to be delivered in December.
We will sack candy on DEC 18, 2011.
Conference will always be in Oklahoma City at St. Luke’s UMC and OCU.
Patrick told about the District Mission Trip to Tennessee that he and Mattie attended.
- St. Yootz Day, August 13th was a fabulous albeit exhausting time with teenagers.
- Finance Committee Meeting - Monday, Aug. 22, --- Patsy Stoll, Harold Hunt, Alba Dissinger, Fred Dissinger, Heidi Dissinger, Ken Welhouse, Daryl Perry, Betty Bigbow, Donna Carothers, Deloris Arnett, Don Chancellor, Judy Macfadzean,
- UMM Workday - Saturday, Sept. 10, Lawton District Men’s Workday at Aldersgate/Redemption
UMC, 8--- Breakfast provided by ’s St. Paul UMC,Lunch provided by Sterling UMC, 12-15 men from will be helping. Work to be done: cleaning and painting the outside of the building. For more Information contact Patrick McPherson at 569-2734. Lawton Community Correctional Center
- Patrick will be going to Kansas City, Mo. Sept 28-30.
- Charge Conference – October 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- Indiahoma High School Outreach Lunch – 0ctober 26 at 12:00 noon.
- Patrick went over the Safe Sanctuaries Policy. A motion to adopt the policy passed unanimously.
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.