Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

From The Uncluttered Heart by Beth A. Richardson

Prayer: God of new beginnings, guide me through the seasons of the coming year. Whatever joy or hardship I face, let me face it standing with you. Whatever building up or tearing down that I encounter, let me take action under your care. For you are the creator of every season. Amen.

Carry These Words in Your Heart Today: Loving God, journey with me this year.
Question: As you think of the coming year, what are the goals or changes you seek in your spiritual life?

1 comment:

abernathyadventures2008 said...

Syd,
You do a great job on your blog! I am starting one for our new church.... Don't give up...what you are doing is important! Hope you were able to have a great holiday despite the cold.
Melody