100% of your donation goes directly to the people in Haiti. UMCOR administrative costs are covered by local Methodist churches.
Indiahoma United Methodist Church and Indiahoma Public School are collecting items for UMCOR health kits. If you would like to donate any of the following items for the relief effort in Haiti, bring them to the school library. Students will package the items and then everything will end up at the Methodist Church for shipping to Haiti.
- hand towels (15" x 25" up to 17" x 27", No kitchen towels)
- combs (large and sturdy, not pocket-sized)
- nail files or fingernail clippers (no emery boards or toenail clippers)
- bath-size bars of soap (3 oz. and up)
- toothbrushes (single brushes only in original wrapper, No child-size brushes)
- adhesive plastic strip sterile bandages